- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Milson Aerospace owner bankrupted during liquidation
The director and owner of a Manawatu aircraft refurbishment company has been bankrupted by liquidators hoping to squeeze more money out of the failed business.
Milson Aerospace was placed into liquidation in 2015 at the request of freight company DHL Global Forwarding.
The Manawatu company, which restored aircraft and took care of its own aerospace collection, was owned and directed by David French.
According to their latest report, liquidators Damien Grant and Steven Khov, of Waterstone Insolvency, said they were still investigating the company's books.
They had pursued French for an overdrawn account, which ended in him being made bankrupt, the report said.
Read the full article by Jono Galuszka > Business Day - stuff.co.nz