- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Milson Aerospace owner bankrupted during liquidation
The director and owner of a Manawatu aircraft refurbishment company has been bankrupted by liquidators hoping to squeeze more money out of the failed business.
Milson Aerospace was placed into liquidation in 2015 at the request of freight company DHL Global Forwarding.
The Manawatu company, which restored aircraft and took care of its own aerospace collection, was owned and directed by David French.
According to their latest report, liquidators Damien Grant and Steven Khov, of Waterstone Insolvency, said they were still investigating the company's books.
They had pursued French for an overdrawn account, which ended in him being made bankrupt, the report said.
Read the full article by Jono Galuszka > Business Day - stuff.co.nz