- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Milson Aerospace owner bankrupted during liquidation
The director and owner of a Manawatu aircraft refurbishment company has been bankrupted by liquidators hoping to squeeze more money out of the failed business.
Milson Aerospace was placed into liquidation in 2015 at the request of freight company DHL Global Forwarding.
The Manawatu company, which restored aircraft and took care of its own aerospace collection, was owned and directed by David French.
According to their latest report, liquidators Damien Grant and Steven Khov, of Waterstone Insolvency, said they were still investigating the company's books.
They had pursued French for an overdrawn account, which ended in him being made bankrupt, the report said.
Read the full article by Jono Galuszka > Business Day - stuff.co.nz