- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Milson Aerospace owner bankrupted during liquidation
The director and owner of a Manawatu aircraft refurbishment company has been bankrupted by liquidators hoping to squeeze more money out of the failed business.
Milson Aerospace was placed into liquidation in 2015 at the request of freight company DHL Global Forwarding.
The Manawatu company, which restored aircraft and took care of its own aerospace collection, was owned and directed by David French.
According to their latest report, liquidators Damien Grant and Steven Khov, of Waterstone Insolvency, said they were still investigating the company's books.
They had pursued French for an overdrawn account, which ended in him being made bankrupt, the report said.
Read the full article by Jono Galuszka > Business Day - stuff.co.nz