- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
Failed Finance Companies
Executives from the last of the failed finance companies have gone on trial, more than six...
A property developer's plan to buy a finance company and transfer assets to it was allegedly...
A multi-million dollar fraud trial has started at the High Court in Auckland with executives from...
More Failed Finance Companies News
NZ foreign exchange firm was running a ‘simple Ponzi scheme’
Christchurch-based Arena Capital, which owes clients $7 million, was running a "simple Ponzi scheme",...
- Posted February 22, 2016
Hubbard investors must chase interest from estate
Former investors in Allan Hubbard's Aorangi Securities and Hubbard Management Funds will have to...
- Posted January 19, 2016
Property developers stung by old Dominion loan
Two retired property developers - who formerly worked on high-end projects in the Pacific...
- Posted November 17, 2015
Probation grants Ed Sullivan home detention outings
Former South Canterbury Finance director Ed Sullivan says he has been granted four hours'...
- Posted November 10, 2015
Date set for Hanover distribution to investors
Hanover investors will this month receive the first distribution of proceeds from the Financial...
- Posted November 6, 2015
Former OPI Pacific Finance director Craig White sentenced
A former director of failed finance company OPI Pacific Finance has been sentenced to...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Finance directors get 200 hours’ community work
Two Australian-based failed finance company directors will commute to and from New Zealand to...
- Posted September 18, 2015