- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
Failed Finance Companies
The liquidator of Ross Asset Management has lifted settlements with investors to $6.1 million and got...
Executives from the last of the failed finance companies have gone on trial, more than six...
A property developer's plan to buy a finance company and transfer assets to it was allegedly...
More Failed Finance Companies News
Four plead not guilty in finance company trial
A multi-million dollar fraud trial has started at the High Court in Auckland with...
- Posted August 8, 2016
NZ foreign exchange firm was running a ‘simple Ponzi scheme’
Christchurch-based Arena Capital, which owes clients $7 million, was running a "simple Ponzi scheme",...
- Posted February 22, 2016
Hubbard investors must chase interest from estate
Former investors in Allan Hubbard's Aorangi Securities and Hubbard Management Funds will have to...
- Posted January 19, 2016
Property developers stung by old Dominion loan
Two retired property developers - who formerly worked on high-end projects in the Pacific...
- Posted November 17, 2015
Probation grants Ed Sullivan home detention outings
Former South Canterbury Finance director Ed Sullivan says he has been granted four hours'...
- Posted November 10, 2015
Date set for Hanover distribution to investors
Hanover investors will this month receive the first distribution of proceeds from the Financial...
- Posted November 6, 2015
Former OPI Pacific Finance director Craig White sentenced
A former director of failed finance company OPI Pacific Finance has been sentenced to...
- Posted September 24, 2015