- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
A fraudster who stole millions of dollars in a Ponzi scheme that robbed elderly people of...
An online cheat caught falsely selling items on Trade Me kept offending while on bail. Christchurch...
A fraud complaint against a prominent Christchurch car dealer has been lodged with police. A Stuff...
More Fraud News
Napier bank manager gets home detention for taking $134k
A Napier bank manager who took almost $135,000 from her bank over a five...
- Posted December 14, 2017
Midwife guilty of $357k fraud has registration cancelled
A former midwife who defrauded the Ministry of Health of more than $357,000 by...
- Posted November 7, 2017
Socialite loses appeal over mortgage fraud sentence
Socialite Eli Devoy has lost an appeal to the Supreme Court against her prison...
- Posted November 6, 2017
Hamilton fraudster sentenced to four years, 11 months in jail
A serial fraudster who swindled a total of $269,000 from dozens of unwitting people...
- Posted November 4, 2017
Ministry of Transport swindler Joanne Harrison pleads guilty to benefit fraud
A Northland woman in jail for defrauding the Transport Ministry of more than $700,000...
- Posted November 1, 2017
Parole for $33 million mortgage fraudster after one year in jail
An Auckland man involved in a $33 million mortgage fraud has been released on...
- Posted September 24, 2017
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa convicted of fraud
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa swapped British Vogue for the court room after being...
- Posted September 22, 2017
Fraudster manipulated accounts to spend $1.6m of church funds at casino
A woman who had "full responsibility" of a church's bank accounts spent $1.6 million...
- Posted September 21, 2017
Welfare cheat investigator sentenced to more than two years’ jail
A welfare cheat investigator has been sentenced to two years and nine months in...
- Posted September 14, 2017
High flying SkyCity executive Tessa Grant and her $2.7m fraud
She was a high-flying executive so well-regarded in her job at SkyCity, she would...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Nubiotics owner found guilty of fraud
A former dairy and honey distributor has been found guilty of fraud. Trevor Lock,...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Jail time for Tauranga mum guilty of elaborate tax fraud
A Tauranga mum who created an elaborate scheme to falsely claim nearly $3 million...
- Posted September 2, 2017