- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
A former midwife who defrauded the Ministry of Health of more than $357,000 by creating false...
Socialite Eli Devoy has lost an appeal to the Supreme Court against her prison sentence. She...
A serial fraudster who swindled a total of $269,000 from dozens of unwitting people and companies...
More Fraud News
Ministry of Transport swindler Joanne Harrison pleads guilty to benefit fraud
A Northland woman in jail for defrauding the Transport Ministry of more than $700,000...
- Posted November 1, 2017
Parole for $33 million mortgage fraudster after one year in jail
An Auckland man involved in a $33 million mortgage fraud has been released on...
- Posted September 24, 2017
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa convicted of fraud
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa swapped British Vogue for the court room after being...
- Posted September 22, 2017
Fraudster manipulated accounts to spend $1.6m of church funds at casino
A woman who had "full responsibility" of a church's bank accounts spent $1.6 million...
- Posted September 21, 2017
Welfare cheat investigator sentenced to more than two years’ jail
A welfare cheat investigator has been sentenced to two years and nine months in...
- Posted September 14, 2017
High flying SkyCity executive Tessa Grant and her $2.7m fraud
She was a high-flying executive so well-regarded in her job at SkyCity, she would...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Nubiotics owner found guilty of fraud
A former dairy and honey distributor has been found guilty of fraud. Trevor Lock,...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Jail time for Tauranga mum guilty of elaborate tax fraud
A Tauranga mum who created an elaborate scheme to falsely claim nearly $3 million...
- Posted September 2, 2017
Ministry of Social Development’s own detective stole nearly $360,000
A welfare cheat investigator created fake beneficiary identities to steal nearly $360,000 in a...
- Posted August 19, 2017
Police want to crack Joanne Harrison’s KiwiSaver to repay fraud money
Ministry of Transport fraudster Joanne Harrison faces court action to crack open her KiwiSaver...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Christchurch fraudster Craig Dunn admits ripping off his mother
A man who has been jailed for conning foreign workers and gambling away the...
- Posted August 16, 2017
Travel company fraudster says she is ”truly” sorry to Waitara
Convicted travel agent fraudster Nadene Chapman has written a letter to the people of...
- Posted August 9, 2017