- T L P LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2925
- SDB BUILDERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3016
- SMART COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2893
- FOUNDATION FARMS LIMITED | CIV 2016-488-145
- BAY BRICK & BLOCKLAYING LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-186
- JALON HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3141
- LEVIN BOBCATS LIMITED | CIV 2016-454-100
- ATTRACTUM LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-146
- DU PLESSIS TILING LIMITED | CIV 2016-419-393
- WOOD SCENE LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-164
The Original Children's Bookshop, which went into liquidation in November, has a new owner and could...
A 32-year-old Napier company has gone into voluntary liquidation with the loss of 10 jobs, missing...
The chief executive of a Wintec-owned firm that mentors business start-ups has had her own company...
More Liquidation News News
Businessman tied to ACC bribery in ‘dire financial position’
A second company part-owned by a businessman who previously bribed an ACC boss has...
- Posted January 16, 2017
Habitual Fix in Wellington CBD liquidated
Wellington's Habitual Fix on Featherston Street has been placed into liquidation. The decision came...
- Posted December 29, 2016
Liquidator’s fury at ‘manifestly inadequate’ fines for contempt
A business liquidator says fines of $13,000 imposed for contempt of court on two...
- Posted November 26, 2016
Taxpayers front $11m bill for failed training schools
Newshub can reveal taxpayers have shelled out millions of dollars to training schools that...
- Posted November 7, 2016
The Original Children’s Bookshop goes into liquidation after 37 years of trading
The Original Children's Bookshop has gone into liquidation after nearly 37 years of trading...
- Posted October 28, 2016
Mad Butcher Tauranga in liquidation after months of poor trading
Another Mad Butcher franchisee has gone into liquidation, the eighth in the past two...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Taranaki craft beer institution, Mike’s Brewery, fights back from liquidation
Taranaki's craft beer pioneers have avoided having to shut their doors after going into...
- Posted October 1, 2016