- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
More Liquidation News News
Businessman tied to ACC bribery in ‘dire financial position’
A second company part-owned by a businessman who previously bribed an ACC boss has...
- Posted January 16, 2017
Habitual Fix in Wellington CBD liquidated
Wellington's Habitual Fix on Featherston Street has been placed into liquidation. The decision came...
- Posted December 29, 2016
Liquidator’s fury at ‘manifestly inadequate’ fines for contempt
A business liquidator says fines of $13,000 imposed for contempt of court on two...
- Posted November 26, 2016
Taxpayers front $11m bill for failed training schools
Newshub can reveal taxpayers have shelled out millions of dollars to training schools that...
- Posted November 7, 2016
The Original Children’s Bookshop goes into liquidation after 37 years of trading
The Original Children's Bookshop has gone into liquidation after nearly 37 years of trading...
- Posted October 28, 2016
Mad Butcher Tauranga in liquidation after months of poor trading
Another Mad Butcher franchisee has gone into liquidation, the eighth in the past two...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Taranaki craft beer institution, Mike’s Brewery, fights back from liquidation
Taranaki's craft beer pioneers have avoided having to shut their doors after going into...
- Posted October 1, 2016
Collapsed firm Mainzeal owes $120 million to creditors
Liquidators of collapsed firm Mainzeal have rejected more than $36 million worth of claims...
- Posted September 28, 2016
Shirtmaker Nicholas Jermyn placed into liquidation
Nicholas Jermyn, a high street retailer of business clothing, has been placed into liquidation....
- Posted September 14, 2016
IRD file liquidation proceedings against company which owns north Taranaki pub
Unpaid taxes totalling more than $70,000 could result in the liquidation of a company...
- Posted August 30, 2016