- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
More Liquidation News News
Taranaki fruit winery liquidated after it fails to pay back $14K debt
A $14,000 debt has resulted in the liquidation of a Taranaki fruit winery. On...
- Posted June 21, 2016
Fashion label Federation’s resurrection a cautionary tale for importers
Business survivor Jenny Joblin is fighting to rebuild her Federation Fashion brand. Federation fashion...
- Posted May 27, 2016
Failed developer $2m short after IRD audit
Liquidators of a failed housing developer says the scale of its collapse is twice...
- Posted May 27, 2016
$100m later, Woosh Wireless goes into voluntary adminstration
Woosh Wireless, the Auckland-based wireless broadband operator, has gone into voluntary administration. The company...
- Posted May 25, 2016
DCC chops asphalting contractor
The Dunedin City Council cut its ties with a contractor after finding problems with...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Ponzi liquidation ends after 6 years
A line is being drawn under Jacqui Bradley's collapsed Ponzi scheme and its six-and...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Commerce Commission investigation finds failed telco Intagr8 likely broke the law
A telecommunications company that collapsed owing creditors millions of dollars likely breached the Fair...
- Posted May 4, 2016
Sams Bay Holdings put in liquidation
A company closely tied to a former Abel Tasman beach owner has been put...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Taranaki fruit winery Sentry Hill put into liquidation by High Court because of $130k worth of debt
A Taranaki fruit winery has been placed into liquidation. In the High Court at...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Valor Ideal liquidation ends with creditors out of pocket
The liquidation of a Uruguayan-owned property development company, that had investments in Palmerston North...
- Posted April 24, 2016