- NEW ZEALAND REGION LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3060
- GOSCUT CONCRETE CUTTER LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-163
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-209
- BJ FISHING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-835
- TLW TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-26
- WELLSPRING FOUNDATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-27
- LIU HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-807
- AKOTEU FALEMASIVA INCORPORATED | CIV 2017-404-469
- DECKMASTER NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-667
- ON TIME TRANSPORT LIMITED | CIV 2016-485-763
PK Furniture has gone into receivership. The chain has 16 stores around the country, which now...
Close to 40 staff at Pumpkin Patch's distribution centre are working their last day at the...
The receivers of Pumpkin Patch will have all stores closed by mid-February after they couldn't entice...
More Receivership News News
Stonewood Ashburton franchise owes more than $700,000
Stonewood Homes Ashburton, which went bust following a spat with the Christchurch master franchise,...
- Posted January 15, 2017
Troubled Shanton fashion chain shuts its doors
The Tauranga branch of Shanton and four other stores closed last month and the...
- Posted January 8, 2017
Pumpkin Patch workers lose health insurance
Everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong for Pumpkin Patch employees, their...
- Posted November 25, 2016
Pumpkin Patch to be wound up after no buyer found
Pumpkin Patch will close after receivers failed to find a buyer for the children's...
- Posted November 22, 2016
Former Ugg boot manufacturer in receivership
A company that was once New Zealand's largest producer of so-called "ugly boots" is...
- Posted November 8, 2016
Pumpkin Patch receivers seeking buyers
The receivers for struggling children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch are continuing to look for...
- Posted November 7, 2016
Pumpkin Patch goes into receivership
Troubled children's clothing retailer Pumpkin Patch has gone into receivership. The company said it...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Christchurch company behind K road strip club collapses
A Christchurch company that owns one of Auckland's best-known strip clubs has collapsed, owing...
- Posted October 7, 2016
M & M GROUP LIMITED
M & M GROUP LIMITED status has changed from In Receivership to In Receivership...
- Posted October 5, 2016
Dick Smith demise boosts Noel Leeming
The collapse of technology retailer Dick Smith has provided a shot in the arm...
- Posted September 26, 2016
$46m appeal win over Queenstown build
Asian investors who refused to settle on Queenstown apartments during the global financial crisis...
- Posted September 23, 2016
KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST
Liquidator/s Appointed On the 02 September 2016 KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST was put...
- Posted September 16, 2016