- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
Everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong for Pumpkin Patch employees, their union has...
Pumpkin Patch will close after receivers failed to find a buyer for the children's clothing chain....
A company that was once New Zealand's largest producer of so-called "ugly boots" is in receivership....
More Receivership News News
Pumpkin Patch receivers seeking buyers
The receivers for struggling children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch are continuing to look for...
- Posted November 7, 2016
Pumpkin Patch goes into receivership
Troubled children's clothing retailer Pumpkin Patch has gone into receivership. The company said it...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Christchurch company behind K road strip club collapses
A Christchurch company that owns one of Auckland's best-known strip clubs has collapsed, owing...
- Posted October 7, 2016
M & M GROUP LIMITED
M & M GROUP LIMITED status has changed from In Receivership to In Receivership...
- Posted October 5, 2016
Dick Smith demise boosts Noel Leeming
The collapse of technology retailer Dick Smith has provided a shot in the arm...
- Posted September 26, 2016
$46m appeal win over Queenstown build
Asian investors who refused to settle on Queenstown apartments during the global financial crisis...
- Posted September 23, 2016
KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST
Liquidator/s Appointed On the 02 September 2016 KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST was put...
- Posted September 16, 2016