- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Waikato Regional Airport, which operates Hamilton airport, bought the Hamilton Airport Hotel and Conference Centre out...
Failed Kiwi designer brand Andrea Moore is for sale "to anyone who wants to put an...
The receivers of LWR Durham Properties are selling two high-profile "as is where is" industrial properties...
More Receivership News News
Unused Topshop NZ gift cards worthless now – receivers
Over $110,000 in unused Topshop gift cards are worth nothing now, receivers of the...
- Posted November 3, 2017
Top Shop lost $4.1m over its three-year life
Trade creditors owed $1.8m by the company which operated Top Shop stores in this...
- Posted November 1, 2017
Marsden City development in Northland sold to Kiwi buyer
The Marsden City development has been sold to a New Zealand buyer. And with...
- Posted October 21, 2017
Singaporean investors win $10 million in Supreme Court
A Supreme Court decision has ordered the return of $10 million worth of deposits...
- Posted October 6, 2017
Nosh chain owes creditors $2.3m
Receivers were appointed to failed grocery chain Nosh by one of the people who...
- Posted September 21, 2017
TopMan Wellington shuts its doors
The top level of TopShop in Wellington, which sold the store's TopMan brand, has...
- Posted September 16, 2017
Healthcare chain Hardy’s owed $648,000, receivers’ report shows
Healthcare chain Hardy's went into receivership owing more than $648,000, its first receivers' report...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Topshop tipped into receivership
Topshop New Zealand has been tipped into receivership in the face of mounting competition....
- Posted September 7, 2017
Banks Shoes sold by receivers
Footwear retail group Banks Shoes has been sold by receivers. Banks Group, which operated...
- Posted August 1, 2017
Kerikeri couple secure iconic Hardy’s health stores brand
The placement of five Hardy's health stores and the head franchiser into receivership earlier...
- Posted July 26, 2017
What new owner plans to do with PK Furniture
The buyer of embattled PK Furniture says the chain is going to be nothing...
- Posted July 23, 2017
Nosh and Mt Eden Food Co in receivership
The high-end grocery chain Nosh, and its sister company Mt Eden Food Company, have...
- Posted July 16, 2017