- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Close to 40 staff at Pumpkin Patch's distribution centre are working their last day at the...
The receivers of Pumpkin Patch will have all stores closed by mid-February after they couldn't entice...
Stonewood Homes Ashburton, which went bust following a spat with the Christchurch master franchise, owes creditors...
More Receivership News News
Troubled Shanton fashion chain shuts its doors
The Tauranga branch of Shanton and four other stores closed last month and the...
- Posted January 8, 2017
Pumpkin Patch workers lose health insurance
Everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong for Pumpkin Patch employees, their...
- Posted November 25, 2016
Pumpkin Patch to be wound up after no buyer found
Pumpkin Patch will close after receivers failed to find a buyer for the children's...
- Posted November 22, 2016
Former Ugg boot manufacturer in receivership
A company that was once New Zealand's largest producer of so-called "ugly boots" is...
- Posted November 8, 2016
Pumpkin Patch receivers seeking buyers
The receivers for struggling children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch are continuing to look for...
- Posted November 7, 2016
Pumpkin Patch goes into receivership
Troubled children's clothing retailer Pumpkin Patch has gone into receivership. The company said it...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Christchurch company behind K road strip club collapses
A Christchurch company that owns one of Auckland's best-known strip clubs has collapsed, owing...
- Posted October 7, 2016
M & M GROUP LIMITED
M & M GROUP LIMITED status has changed from In Receivership to In Receivership...
- Posted October 5, 2016
Dick Smith demise boosts Noel Leeming
The collapse of technology retailer Dick Smith has provided a shot in the arm...
- Posted September 26, 2016
$46m appeal win over Queenstown build
Asian investors who refused to settle on Queenstown apartments during the global financial crisis...
- Posted September 23, 2016
KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST
Liquidator/s Appointed On the 02 September 2016 KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST was put...
- Posted September 16, 2016
Who built Dick Smith’s House of Cards?
The scorecard in the Dick Smith game of deception versus incompetence is a hard...
- Posted September 12, 2016