- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
More Receivership News News
Who built Dick Smith’s House of Cards?
The scorecard in the Dick Smith game of deception versus incompetence is a hard...
- Posted September 12, 2016
New life begins for failed Springpark subdivision
Plans for the failed Springpark subdivision site in Auckland's Mt Wellington have sprung back...
- Posted September 9, 2016
September deadline for 196 unfinished Stonewood homes in Canterbury
Stonewood Homes has set a five-month deadline to complete 196 unfinished homes delayed by...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Reciever seeks consent to repair run down Wainuiomata cleanfill
A Wainuiomata cleanfill with a chequered history is again in the spotlight. Receivers for...
- Posted May 2, 2016
Receivers sue insurers of fraudster Ken Anderson’s former LWR buildings
A lengthy, multi million-dollar High Court dispute continues to wage over part of fraudster...
- Posted April 28, 2016
Papakura construction hire business in receivership sale
A modern and adaptable civil and construction hire business in Papakura is expected to...
- Posted April 23, 2016
Timaru-based Rangatira ship owner owes creditors $1.3m
Selling the dormant Rangatira ship in Timaru's port is unlikely to bring back more...
- Posted April 19, 2016
Stonewood Homes companies’ $1 million Inland Revenue tax debt
Two Stonewood Homes companies owed Inland Revenue (IRD) more than $1 million at the...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Stonewood Homes seeks urgent legal advice over franchisee contracts
Stonewood Homes' new owner is seeking urgent legal advise over the franchisee contract confusion....
- Posted April 5, 2016
Dick Smith stores run out of time, NZ outlets will close in May
The iconic Dick Smith electronics brand will be consigned to history by the end...
- Posted March 31, 2016