- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
More Receivership News News
M & M GROUP LIMITED
M & M GROUP LIMITED status has changed from In Receivership to In Receivership...
- Posted October 5, 2016
Dick Smith demise boosts Noel Leeming
The collapse of technology retailer Dick Smith has provided a shot in the arm...
- Posted September 26, 2016
$46m appeal win over Queenstown build
Asian investors who refused to settle on Queenstown apartments during the global financial crisis...
- Posted September 23, 2016
KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST
Liquidator/s Appointed On the 02 September 2016 KUKI AIRANI ANGAANGA TUPUNA TRUST was put...
- Posted September 16, 2016
Who built Dick Smith’s House of Cards?
The scorecard in the Dick Smith game of deception versus incompetence is a hard...
- Posted September 12, 2016
New life begins for failed Springpark subdivision
Plans for the failed Springpark subdivision site in Auckland's Mt Wellington have sprung back...
- Posted September 9, 2016
September deadline for 196 unfinished Stonewood homes in Canterbury
Stonewood Homes has set a five-month deadline to complete 196 unfinished homes delayed by...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Reciever seeks consent to repair run down Wainuiomata cleanfill
A Wainuiomata cleanfill with a chequered history is again in the spotlight. Receivers for...
- Posted May 2, 2016
Receivers sue insurers of fraudster Ken Anderson’s former LWR buildings
A lengthy, multi million-dollar High Court dispute continues to wage over part of fraudster...
- Posted April 28, 2016
Papakura construction hire business in receivership sale
A modern and adaptable civil and construction hire business in Papakura is expected to...
- Posted April 23, 2016