- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Tax evasion / Tax avoidance
The Ministry of Social Development is one of the country's most aggressive prosecutors, behind only police...
An Auckland businessman in the building sector has been sentenced to 19 months in prison for...
The owner of an Auckland Chinese restaurant serving sharkfin dishes has been sentenced to jail for...
More Tax evasion / Tax avoidance News
Court hears tax evaders now bankrupt
A husband and wife serving home detention on charges of avoiding more than $200,000...
- Posted January 22, 2016
Tax evaders living the high life
Couple who admitted cheating IRD out of nearly $1m in GST still have millions...
- Posted December 5, 2015
Million-dollar tax fraud lands Taranaki couple behind bars
Inland Revenue says there will be no review of the procedures which let a...
- Posted November 27, 2015
Tax offending couple both jailed
A Taranaki couple at the centre of a million-dollar tax fraud have both been...
- Posted November 26, 2015
Accountant removed from register over misconduct
A Wellington bookkeeper who failed to pay tax when it was due and operated...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Security company boss ‘wiped out’, sentenced for tax fraud
A businessman who splashed out on luxury cars, apartments and entertainment has been sentenced...
- Posted November 18, 2015
$500m man calls it quits in battle with IRD
John George Russell is resigned to losing next round in long tax fight. John...
- Posted October 31, 2015
Judge delivers verdict in long-running Taranaki tax trial
A New Plymouth man will be jailed for his role in a $1m tax...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Bankrupt Henderson guilty on tax charges
Christchurch bankrupt Dave Henderson has been found guilty of seven tax charges involving about...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Former Kaitaia man charged with tax fraud
A former Kaitaia man who used his ex-de facto partner's myIR account to file...
- Posted September 17, 2015
Dunedin absent tax evader convicted
A former Dunedin lawyer who did not turn up yesterday for the start of...
- Posted September 15, 2015
High Court to rule on $500m tax debt plan
An 80-year-old accountant who owes Inland Revenue around $500 million wants the High Court...
- Posted September 2, 2015