- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Did we get it wrong?
We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information that we hold and / or display and act promptly to correct any errors that we become aware of. If we have got it wrong, please use the Contact Form to let us know, or write to the Data Controller, P.O.Box 340 222, North Shore City, Auckland.
Please note, that either way you may be required to provide proof of identity.
Personal details: name, address
If your name and address appear on this web site in relation to a No Asset Procedure, Bankruptcy, an Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation or because you are a director of a Company that has gone into Liquidation or Receivership, or because you have been Disqualified / Banned as a Director then you need to understand that this is all "Publicly available information".
Publicly available information
As defined by the Privacy Act
Information contained in
- a book
- public register
- any other type of publication that is available (or will be available) to members of the public generally
Examples of Publicly available information include, but are not limited to:
- If one is a Director / shareholder this is publicly available information
- If one’s company enters Liquidation or Receivership, this is publicly available information
- If / when one is Bankrupted, whether by “personal choice” or “otherwise”, this is publicly available information
- Public notices are publicly available information
- 'Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation' are public notices / publicly available information
- If / when one is found guilty of a criminal offence, this is publicly available information (unless name suppression has been granted).
Once published in the public domain, by nature, information remains in the public domain. It is impossible to remove. Therefore insolvencywatch.co.nz does not delete / remove publicly available information, unless legally required to do so.
However, we will add retraction and / or discontinuance notices. Submit your retraction or discontinuance notice via the Contact Form. Please note that the author may be contacted to verify / validate authenticity and you may be asked to provide proof of identity.
Source of Information
We source our information primarily via customised web search processes and authorised data feeds with a number of Government agencies. 99.9% (ninety nine point nine) percent of the information displayed in the Media / Insolvency Watch section of this web site is publicly available information.
As mentioned above insolvencywatch.co.nz gathers information from the world-wide web in New Zealand for liquidation, receivership, bankruptcy news as well as reports of convictions of fraud and other ‘white collar’ crimes’.
However as we also include 'Public Notices' and events such as ‘Solvent liquidation’ inclusion on this web site does not always mean that the company, the directors and / or shareholders, or individual/s are insolvent.