- ELEMENTARY SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-212
- GILCHRIST EARTHMOVING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-196
- ALALA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-511
- CONCRETE CUTTING SOLUTIONS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-193
- KUMAR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-446
- MEDIASPLASH LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-470
- TRAVERSE ADVERTISING LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-184
- VYNCENT NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-21
- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
Did we get it wrong?
We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information that we hold and/or display and act promptly to correct any errors that we become aware of. If we have got it wrong, please use the Contact Form to let us know, or write to the Data Controller, P.O.Box 340 222, North Shore City, Auckland.
Please note, that either way you may be required to provide proof of identity.
Personal details: name, address
If your name and address appear on this website in relation to a No Asset Procedure, Bankruptcy, an Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation or because you are a director of a Company that has gone into Liquidation or Receivership, or because you have been Disqualified / Banned as a Director then you need to understand that this is all "Publicly available information".
Change of Address
If your name and/or address has changed since the publication, we do not update our website - in most cases, it is t Insolvency and Trustee Service that you should be notifying. Likewise, well-intentioned people contact us to let us know so-and-so has moved and that we should update our website.
However, as stated throughout this page we do not edit/nor remove what is in effect a matter of public record. In the same way, one cannot locate and edit every printed version of the original listing.
Publicly available information
As defined by the Privacy Act
Information contained in
- a book
- public register
- any other type of publication that is available (or will be available) to members of the public generally
Examples of Publicly available information include, but are not limited to:
- If one is a Director/shareholder this is publicly available information
- If one’s company enters Liquidation or Receivership, this is publicly available information
- If / when one is Bankrupted, whether by “personal choice” or “otherwise”, this is publicly available information
- Public notices are publicly available information
- 'Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation' are public notices / publicly available information
- If / when one is found guilty of a criminal offence, this is publicly available information (unless name suppression has been granted).
Once published in the public domain, by nature, information remains in the public domain. It is impossible to remove. Therefore insolvencywatch.co.nz does not delete/remove publicly available information unless legally required to do so.
However, we will add retraction and/or discontinuance notices. Submit your retraction or discontinuance notice via the Contact Form. Please note that the author may be contacted to verify/validate authenticity and you may be asked to provide proof of identity.
Bankruptcy and No Asset Procedure Notices
The weekly Bankruptcy and No Asset Procedure Notices are public notices, issued by the Official Assignee. Therefore we do not edit, nor remove names and/or addresses on these lists - we do not alter what is a matter of public record.
If you are a director, or shareholder, of a company that has Liquidated, or in Receivership, this is publicly available information.
If you own a company that has previously been in Liquidation, or in Receivership, but is now solvent and trading freely we do not edit nor remove the previous Liquidation notices. This also applies, if your company name is the same a previously liquidated company - even if you have no relationship with the previous company. It is a matter of public record that the previous entity was liquidated. We do not rewrite history.
Applications to Liquidate a Company
If an Application to Liquidate a Company has been publically notified then this also is a matter of public record. Even if the matter was settled out of court and Liquidation did not eventuate, we still do not edit, nor remove, these listings.
Source of Information
We source our information primarily via customised web search processes and authorised data feeds with a number of Government agencies. 99.9% (ninety-nine point nine) percent of the information displayed in the Media / Insolvency Watch section of this website is publicly available information.
As mentioned above insolvencywatch.co.nz gathers information from the world-wide web in New Zealand for liquidation, receivership, bankruptcy news as well as reports of convictions of fraud and other ‘white collar’ crimes’.
However, as we also include 'Public Notices' and events such as ‘Solvent liquidation’ inclusion on this website does not always mean that the company, the directors and/or shareholders, or individual/s are insolvent.