- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Napier bank manager gets home detention for taking $134k
A Napier bank manager who took almost $135,000 from her bank over a five and a half year period has been sentenced to six months' home detention.
Fiona Barber, 51, appeared in the Napier District Court this morning for sentencing after pleading guilty to four counts of directly accessing ANZ bank and dishonestly and without claim of right obtaining a pecuniary advantage.
The Napier woman took $40,802.35 between December 2011 and December 2016, $45,959.84 between November 2012 and May this year, $42,895.08 between August 2013 and February this year and $5,079 between May and July this year.
The total added up to $134,736.27.
This morning her defence lawyer Jonathan Krebs said his client had paid a significant personal cost as a result of the offending and submitted a full-time custodial sentence was not warranted.
Read the full article online > Hawkes Bay Today - nzherald.co.nz