- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Parole for $33 million mortgage fraudster after one year in jail
An Auckland man involved in a $33 million mortgage fraud has been released on parole after spending just over a year in jail.
Simon Lawrence Turnbull, in his mid-40s, last year admitted his role in a mortgage fraud where false loan applications were submitted to a fund management company to purchase 16 properties around the Auckland region between September 2006 and August 2007.
Turnbull, who had been living out of New Zealand for years and was arrested upon his return to the country, was sentenced to three years and two months in jail. His co-offender, former property developer and ex-New Zealand representative bridge player Malcolm Mayer, had earlier been jailed for six years for his part in the fraud.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz