- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Parole for $33 million mortgage fraudster after one year in jail
An Auckland man involved in a $33 million mortgage fraud has been released on parole after spending just over a year in jail.
Simon Lawrence Turnbull, in his mid-40s, last year admitted his role in a mortgage fraud where false loan applications were submitted to a fund management company to purchase 16 properties around the Auckland region between September 2006 and August 2007.
Turnbull, who had been living out of New Zealand for years and was arrested upon his return to the country, was sentenced to three years and two months in jail. His co-offender, former property developer and ex-New Zealand representative bridge player Malcolm Mayer, had earlier been jailed for six years for his part in the fraud.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz