- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Henderson companies’ liquidator settles with directors
A long-running lawsuit with potentially hundreds of millions of dollars at stake has been settled out of court by the liquidator of Christchurch developer Dave Henderson's Property Ventures group of companies.
Liquidator Robert Walker's claim was against lawyer Austin Forbes QC, Gordon Hansen, Alister Spedding, Adolf De Roos, Daniel Godden and their insurers. The former directors strongly denied liability.
Wellington-based Walker's action was funded by Auckland litigation company SPF No 10, a subsidiary of LPF Group.
Walker said he opted for settlement ahead of a scheduled February High Court hearing that could have lasted months, after weighing up the costs and likely benefits.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz