- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Jaden Melgren lived high life before skipping Queenstown
Queenstown builder Jaden Melgren was enjoying a flamboyant lifestyle for at least a year before his business collapsed, abandoned documents show.
Melgren's True Line Builders Ltd was put into voluntary liquidation on July 25 owing at least $670,000 to creditors according to the liquidator's first report.
However, angry Queenstown contractors and the owners of homes he failed to complete expect the cost will be higher.
Documents abandoned in the Frankton office of the company suggest it was in trouble at least a year earlier, while Melgren continued to live the high life.
The documents include repossession notices on cars and a boat, a Statutory Demand from Inland Revenue for over $150,000 and a letter from his accountants dated October 2016 telling Melgren that the company was technically insolvent back in March 2016.
Read the full article by Peter Newport > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz