- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Jaden Melgren lived high life before skipping Queenstown
Queenstown builder Jaden Melgren was enjoying a flamboyant lifestyle for at least a year before his business collapsed, abandoned documents show.
Melgren's True Line Builders Ltd was put into voluntary liquidation on July 25 owing at least $670,000 to creditors according to the liquidator's first report.
However, angry Queenstown contractors and the owners of homes he failed to complete expect the cost will be higher.
Documents abandoned in the Frankton office of the company suggest it was in trouble at least a year earlier, while Melgren continued to live the high life.
The documents include repossession notices on cars and a boat, a Statutory Demand from Inland Revenue for over $150,000 and a letter from his accountants dated October 2016 telling Melgren that the company was technically insolvent back in March 2016.
Read the full article by Peter Newport > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz