- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Palmerston North fish wholesaler more than $200,000 in debt
A long-running Manawatū seafood wholesaler has been pulled under by high overheads after four decades in business.
Ocean Fisheries, based in Palmerston North, has supplied fish and seafood to high-profile Manawatū restaurants and hotels for 40 years.
But the owners, Cecil and Maureen Williams, who took over in 2012, have had to go into liquidation after falling more than $200,000 in debt
The first liquidation report from Hamish Pryde and Brent Dickins, of accountancy firm Coombe Smith, found that despite attempts to improve the business, there was not enough money coming in to cover the company's costs.
Read the full article by Paul Mitchell > Business Day - stuff.co.nz