- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Trans Tasman newsletter in liquidation, founder speaks
The newsletter that was the platform for one of New Zealand's longest serving and distinguished journalists has been placed into liquidation on the petition of Inland Revenue.
Journalist Ian Templeton, 80, was given the unprecedented honour last week as a "distinguished guest", accompanying the Speaker Trevor Mallard into Parliament where several politicians paid him tribute for his 60 years covering politics.
The Trans Tasman newsletter he wrote for is owned by Christchurch publisher Max Bowden and was placed in liquidation a few days ago.
"I probably should have closed some of the less profitable newsletters sooner but I felt it was a good idea to keep them going while I sought a buyer for all of them," Bowden said.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz