- PETRA KEBAB LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-346
- SPACE TILING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-972
- PAMIRGA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2866
- MCDOUALL STUART GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-1040
- ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2808
- AJ BUILDING & CLADDING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2797
- MAGNUS LABOUR FORCE LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-2796
- KRIS LABOUR SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2798
- D RIVERS DRAINAGE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2787
- STRING’S ATTACHED LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2042
Wellington’s Lone Star restaurant closes, liquidator seeks new operator for site
Lone Star restaurant in Wellington has gone into voluntary liquidation after its owners could not make ends meet.
The Tory St establishment, which is owned by Joseph and Clare Whelan, closed its doors on September 23.
Liquidator Heath Gair is trying to sell the business' chattels to a new operator of the restaurant, with the building owner willing to discuss a new lease.
Gair said in his first liquidator's report that the Whelan's bought the business two years ago, however, revenue did not meet expectations.
Lone Star Wellington opened in 2001 as part of a franchise. Lone Star also has a restaurant in Petone, Lower Hutt.
An extract from an article by Chloe Winter: Business Day - stuff.co.nz