- GOOD OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1855
- NZ SOURCED LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-804
- ADVANCED MEDIA SYSTEMS LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-840
- SOUTHLINK LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-57
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-34
- ESKO GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-98
- WOODLANZ PACIFIC LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-110
- IBAC LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2335
- PMMG LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2323
- JJ CONSTRUCTION (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2357
Wellington’s Lone Star restaurant closes, liquidator seeks new operator for site
Lone Star restaurant in Wellington has gone into voluntary liquidation after its owners could not make ends meet.
The Tory St establishment, which is owned by Joseph and Clare Whelan, closed its doors on September 23.
Liquidator Heath Gair is trying to sell the business' chattels to a new operator of the restaurant, with the building owner willing to discuss a new lease.
Gair said in his first liquidator's report that the Whelan's bought the business two years ago, however, revenue did not meet expectations.
Lone Star Wellington opened in 2001 as part of a franchise. Lone Star also has a restaurant in Petone, Lower Hutt.
An extract from an article by Chloe Winter: Business Day - stuff.co.nz