- GOOD OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1855
- NZ SOURCED LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-804
- ADVANCED MEDIA SYSTEMS LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-840
- SOUTHLINK LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-57
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-34
- ESKO GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-98
- WOODLANZ PACIFIC LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-110
- IBAC LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2335
- PMMG LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2323
- JJ CONSTRUCTION (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2357
Aaron Drever, disgraced former real estate agent, takes over Nosh store
A man once branded the country's worst real estate agent has reinvented himself as a grocer and says he's turned over a new leaf.
Aaron Drever is the man behind the Grocer's Market, opening in the same building as the former Nosh store on Dominion Rd in Mt Eden.
The Nosh chain closed its doors owing Inland Revenue $242,223 in unpaid GST and PAYE, according to a liquidator's report.
Inland Revenue launched proceedings against the chain after the company was put in receivership by director Andrew Phillips in July.
After IRD issued the proceedings, the company was put into liquidation.
Read the full article by Dubby Henry > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz