- PETRA KEBAB LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-346
- SPACE TILING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-972
- PAMIRGA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2866
- MCDOUALL STUART GROUP LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-1040
- ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2808
- AJ BUILDING & CLADDING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2797
- MAGNUS LABOUR FORCE LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-2796
- KRIS LABOUR SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2798
- D RIVERS DRAINAGE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2787
- STRING’S ATTACHED LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2042
Aaron Drever, disgraced former real estate agent, takes over Nosh store
A man once branded the country's worst real estate agent has reinvented himself as a grocer and says he's turned over a new leaf.
Aaron Drever is the man behind the Grocer's Market, opening in the same building as the former Nosh store on Dominion Rd in Mt Eden.
The Nosh chain closed its doors owing Inland Revenue $242,223 in unpaid GST and PAYE, according to a liquidator's report.
Inland Revenue launched proceedings against the chain after the company was put in receivership by director Andrew Phillips in July.
After IRD issued the proceedings, the company was put into liquidation.
Read the full article by Dubby Henry > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz