- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Accountant jailed for ‘huge’ insider fraud
A senior Auckland accountant who scared other staff members has been jailed for nearly three years after swindling almost $200,000 from his firm in a computer fraud scheme.
Sunil Prasad, 44, was sentenced to 32 months' imprisonment when he appeared at the Manukau District Court last month.
He pleaded guilty to 14 fraud charges on March 3.
The accountant, who held a senior position in his company, perpetrated his fraud by accessing his employer's computer system several times between October 2014 and November 2015 to transfer large amounts of money, court documents released to the Herald show.
Prasad, who is married and was living in the South Auckland suburb of Flat Bush, then did his utmost to conceal his offending from his company, which was not named in court documents.
Read the full article by Sam Hurley > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz