- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
All Blacks’ bodyguard Jayson Ryan faces $225,000 tax bill
A former All Blacks' security guard has had to sell his home after ripping the taxpayer off by more than $300,000.
Jayson Samuel Ryan, 45, will spend nine months on home detention at a property in north Christchurch and will have to do 400 hours of community work.
Ryan has sold his family home to pay $200,000 in reparation to Inland Revenue, and, in the Christchurch District Court on Friday, Judge Tom Gilbert ordered him to pay another $25,000 at $250 a week, which will take about two years.
Ryan had earlier admitted three representative charges of aiding and abetting his three companies to apply tax deductions to purposes other than tax payments.
Read the full article by David Clarkson - stuff.co.nz