- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
All Blacks’ bodyguard Jayson Ryan faces $225,000 tax bill
A former All Blacks' security guard has had to sell his home after ripping the taxpayer off by more than $300,000.
Jayson Samuel Ryan, 45, will spend nine months on home detention at a property in north Christchurch and will have to do 400 hours of community work.
Ryan has sold his family home to pay $200,000 in reparation to Inland Revenue, and, in the Christchurch District Court on Friday, Judge Tom Gilbert ordered him to pay another $25,000 at $250 a week, which will take about two years.
Ryan had earlier admitted three representative charges of aiding and abetting his three companies to apply tax deductions to purposes other than tax payments.
Read the full article by David Clarkson - stuff.co.nz