- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
All Blacks’ bodyguard Jayson Ryan faces $225,000 tax bill
A former All Blacks' security guard has had to sell his home after ripping the taxpayer off by more than $300,000.
Jayson Samuel Ryan, 45, will spend nine months on home detention at a property in north Christchurch and will have to do 400 hours of community work.
Ryan has sold his family home to pay $200,000 in reparation to Inland Revenue, and, in the Christchurch District Court on Friday, Judge Tom Gilbert ordered him to pay another $25,000 at $250 a week, which will take about two years.
Ryan had earlier admitted three representative charges of aiding and abetting his three companies to apply tax deductions to purposes other than tax payments.
Read the full article by David Clarkson - stuff.co.nz