- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Alleged ponzi fraudster’s hair and beauty business owes $1.4m
A hair and beauty products company owned by a man who ran what is thought to be a significant ponzi scheme owes more than $1.4 million.
The possible sale of the company has also been shelved after suppliers pulled out following the company's receivership.
Christchurch-based Boutique Hair & Beauty, which supplied international hair and beauty product brands to salons across the country, was in February tipped into receivership.
Its majority owner, Paul Clifford Hibbs, was last year named as being under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and Financial Markets Authority (FMA), relating to another of his companies, Hansa.
Read the full article by Hamish McNichol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz