- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Auckland auction house Mossgreen-Webb’s in liquidation
One of country's most well-known auction houses is in liquidation.
It follows the Australian owner of Mossgreen-Webb's being put into voluntary administration just before Christmas.
Melbourne-headquartered Mossgreen, which bought Webb's auction house in Parnell in 2015, owes A$12 million ($13.1m) to 400 creditors.
Administrators, James White, Andrew Sallway and Nicholas Martin of BDO in Australia, said last week that Mossgreen's assets amount to about A$3m and that they do not yet have details of any New Zealand creditors.
Mossgreen-Webb's is now in liquidation, according to documents filed with the Companies Register yesterday.
Liquidators Andrew Bethell and Andrew McKay have yet to file their first report but are expected to by the end of this week.
Read the full article by Hamish Flecther > New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz