- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Bankrupt Invercargill psychiatrist says $4200 a fortnight not enough for balanced and normal lifestyle
A bankrupt Invercargill psychiatrist was unable to convince the courts his fortnightly debt repayments should be reduced so he could maintain a better work-life balance, including personal trainers, weekends in Queenstown hotels and weekly massages.
Abraham Nicolaas van der Walt was declared bankrupt in November 2015, but ordered to make contributions towards the payments of his debts. He made seven irregular repayments worth $30,758.24 until June 14, 2016, when he stopped paying.
On July 19, the Official Assignee applied to the High Court for orders forcing van der Walt to make payments including arrears, which he opposed on the grounds his repayments of $3333.40 a fortnight were excessive.
Read the full article online > The Southland Times - stuff.co.nz