- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
Broadband contracting firm liquidated
Auckland ultrafast broadband contractor UFB CIVIL 5.2 LIMITED has been placed in liquidation, two months after going into receivership with debts of nearly $1 million.
The company's original owner, Wesley Faleolo, said he would have to "start again" after he and his wife were left without jobs and were forced to sell their home.
Until March, UFB Civil 5.2 employed 50 people helping lay ultrafast broadband for Chorus contractor Visionstream.
The company ran into difficulties after it used incorrect codes on invoices that meant it overcharged Australia's Visionstream for blowing strands of optical-fibre through ducting to people's homes.
Read the full article by Tom Pullar-Strecker > Business Day - stuff.co.nz