- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Broadband contracting firm liquidated
Auckland ultrafast broadband contractor UFB CIVIL 5.2 LIMITED has been placed in liquidation, two months after going into receivership with debts of nearly $1 million.
The company's original owner, Wesley Faleolo, said he would have to "start again" after he and his wife were left without jobs and were forced to sell their home.
Until March, UFB Civil 5.2 employed 50 people helping lay ultrafast broadband for Chorus contractor Visionstream.
The company ran into difficulties after it used incorrect codes on invoices that meant it overcharged Australia's Visionstream for blowing strands of optical-fibre through ducting to people's homes.
Extract from an article by Tom Pullar-Strecker > Business Day - stuff.co.nz