- ELEMENTARY SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-212
- GILCHRIST EARTHMOVING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-196
- ALALA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-511
- CONCRETE CUTTING SOLUTIONS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-193
- KUMAR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-446
- MEDIASPLASH LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-470
- TRAVERSE ADVERTISING LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-184
- VYNCENT NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-21
- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
Broadband contracting firm liquidated
Auckland ultrafast broadband contractor UFB CIVIL 5.2 LIMITED has been placed in liquidation, two months after going into receivership with debts of nearly $1 million.
The company's original owner, Wesley Faleolo, said he would have to "start again" after he and his wife were left without jobs and were forced to sell their home.
Until March, UFB Civil 5.2 employed 50 people helping lay ultrafast broadband for Chorus contractor Visionstream.
The company ran into difficulties after it used incorrect codes on invoices that meant it overcharged Australia's Visionstream for blowing strands of optical-fibre through ducting to people's homes.
Read the full article by Tom Pullar-Strecker > Business Day - stuff.co.nz