- BJ FISHING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-835
- TLW TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-26
- WELLSPRING FOUNDATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-27
- LIU HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-807
- AKOTEU FALEMASIVA INCORPORATED | CIV 2017-404-469
- DECKMASTER NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-667
- ON TIME TRANSPORT LIMITED | CIV 2016-485-763
- AUTOTREND NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-668
- JLAB NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-18
- FRESH GROUP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-784
Christchurch company behind K road strip club collapses
A Christchurch company that owns one of Auckland's best-known strip clubs has collapsed, owing tens of thousands of dollars to Inland Revenue.
Casino Bar (No.2), which operates the Karangahape Rd branch of Calendar Girls, was put into liquidation at the High Court in Christchurch on September 29.
It was the fourth time the company had appeared in the court list. The application for liquidation was made by Inland Revenue. A receiver was appointed later that day by secured creditor BBT Group.
Calendar Girls national general manager Scott McCormick said Casino Bar (No.2) was liquidated because Inland Revenue was "stamping its foot". The company had paid off 64 percent of its original debt, with $90,000 left to pay.
Read the full article by Michael Hayward and Blair Ensor > Business Day - stuff.co.nz