- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Christchurch company behind K road strip club collapses
A Christchurch company that owns one of Auckland's best-known strip clubs has collapsed, owing tens of thousands of dollars to Inland Revenue.
Casino Bar (No.2), which operates the Karangahape Rd branch of Calendar Girls, was put into liquidation at the High Court in Christchurch on September 29.
It was the fourth time the company had appeared in the court list. The application for liquidation was made by Inland Revenue. A receiver was appointed later that day by secured creditor BBT Group.
Calendar Girls national general manager Scott McCormick said Casino Bar (No.2) was liquidated because Inland Revenue was "stamping its foot". The company had paid off 64 percent of its original debt, with $90,000 left to pay.
Read the full article by Michael Hayward and Blair Ensor > Business Day - stuff.co.nz