- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Christchurch company behind K road strip club collapses
A Christchurch company that owns one of Auckland's best-known strip clubs has collapsed, owing tens of thousands of dollars to Inland Revenue.
Casino Bar (No.2), which operates the Karangahape Rd branch of Calendar Girls, was put into liquidation at the High Court in Christchurch on September 29.
It was the fourth time the company had appeared in the court list. The application for liquidation was made by Inland Revenue. A receiver was appointed later that day by secured creditor BBT Group.
Calendar Girls national general manager Scott McCormick said Casino Bar (No.2) was liquidated because Inland Revenue was "stamping its foot". The company had paid off 64 percent of its original debt, with $90,000 left to pay.
Read the full article by Michael Hayward and Blair Ensor > Business Day - stuff.co.nz