- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Christchurch woman Jasmine Carole Lasseter admits Trade Me fraud, keeps offending on bail
An online cheat caught falsely selling items on Trade Me kept offending while on bail.
Christchurch woman Jasmine Carole Lasseter is in custody awaiting sentencing after admitting a total of 19 charges.
Police have hinted they may lay more charges against her.
The 23-year-old already faced sentencing on 10 charges when she appeared before a community magistrate in the Christchurch District Court on Wednesday on nine fresh charges – seven of them relating to obtaining by deception while she was on bail.
Defence counsel Steve Hembrow said the offending related to the false sale of items online. The latest raft of charges refer to her obtaining $2850 by deception by this method.
Read the full article by David Clarkson > stuff.co.nz