- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Company linked to alleged ponzi fraudster in liquidation
A company linked to a man who ran what is alleged to be a significant ponzi scheme has gone into liquidation as another court date looms for the alleged fraudster.
Paul Clifford Hibbs was last year named as being under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and Financial Markets Authority (FMA), relating to his company Hansa.
The SFO and FMA provided no further details, but last September investor John Docherty and his wife claimed they had been left stranded after allegedly being swindled out of $650,000.
Multiple sources said Hansa investors have been told at least $20 million was missing, and that Hibbs was thought to have been running a ponzi scheme.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz