- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Company linked to alleged ponzi fraudster in liquidation
A company linked to a man who ran what is alleged to be a significant ponzi scheme has gone into liquidation as another court date looms for the alleged fraudster.
Paul Clifford Hibbs was last year named as being under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and Financial Markets Authority (FMA), relating to his company Hansa.
The SFO and FMA provided no further details, but last September investor John Docherty and his wife claimed they had been left stranded after allegedly being swindled out of $650,000.
Multiple sources said Hansa investors have been told at least $20 million was missing, and that Hibbs was thought to have been running a ponzi scheme.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz