- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Company linked to alleged ponzi fraudster in liquidation
A company linked to a man who ran what is alleged to be a significant ponzi scheme has gone into liquidation as another court date looms for the alleged fraudster.
Paul Clifford Hibbs was last year named as being under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and Financial Markets Authority (FMA), relating to his company Hansa.
The SFO and FMA provided no further details, but last September investor John Docherty and his wife claimed they had been left stranded after allegedly being swindled out of $650,000.
Multiple sources said Hansa investors have been told at least $20 million was missing, and that Hibbs was thought to have been running a ponzi scheme.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz