- REVOLUTION 4 HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-069
- EUPHORIA FOR HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-001
- C J PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-40
- PRECISION PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-53
- EW. MOBILE MOWER REPAIRS LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-005
- SAUMALEOSO ENTERPRISE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-42
- POL NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-41
- SAHAND 2011 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-79
- TYMWISE MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-13
- PACIFIC HOLIDAYS (NZ) TOURS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-94
Dick Smith demise boosts Noel Leeming
The collapse of technology retailer Dick Smith has provided a shot in the arm to local electronics chain Noel Leeming.
Its financial performance was reported on Friday as part of the annual result of its parent company, The Warehouse Group.
Noel Leeming's full-year operating profit rose 87.6 percent to $12.1 million from $6.4m a year earlier.
Annual revenue at the 75-store chain, which The Warehouse Group acquired for $65m in 2012, rose 13 per cent to $752.1m.
Same-store sales jumped 16.7 percent in the fourth quarter of the financial year.
"The exit of Dick Smith has accelerated the already strong momentum in gaining market share [by Noel Leeming]," The Warehouse said on Friday.
Read the full article by Christopher Adams > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz