- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Dick Smith demise boosts Noel Leeming
The collapse of technology retailer Dick Smith has provided a shot in the arm to local electronics chain Noel Leeming.
Its financial performance was reported on Friday as part of the annual result of its parent company, The Warehouse Group.
Noel Leeming's full-year operating profit rose 87.6 percent to $12.1 million from $6.4m a year earlier.
Annual revenue at the 75-store chain, which The Warehouse Group acquired for $65m in 2012, rose 13 per cent to $752.1m.
Same-store sales jumped 16.7 percent in the fourth quarter of the financial year.
"The exit of Dick Smith has accelerated the already strong momentum in gaining market share [by Noel Leeming]," The Warehouse said on Friday.
Read the full article by Christopher Adams > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz