- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
Dick Smith demise boosts Noel Leeming
The collapse of technology retailer Dick Smith has provided a shot in the arm to local electronics chain Noel Leeming.
Its financial performance was reported on Friday as part of the annual result of its parent company, The Warehouse Group.
Noel Leeming's full-year operating profit rose 87.6 percent to $12.1 million from $6.4m a year earlier.
Annual revenue at the 75-store chain, which The Warehouse Group acquired for $65m in 2012, rose 13 per cent to $752.1m.
Same-store sales jumped 16.7 percent in the fourth quarter of the financial year.
"The exit of Dick Smith has accelerated the already strong momentum in gaining market share [by Noel Leeming]," The Warehouse said on Friday.
Read the full article by Christopher Adams > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz