- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Drug convict’s firm liquidated
A company run by a convicted Northland drug baron has been liquidated after it failed to pay $54,316 in taxes and penalties to the Inland Revenue Department.
The liquidation order against Mangonui Development and Civil Construction was made by the High Court in Whangarei last week after an application in December last year by the IRD.
The company was owned by Max John Beckham who is serving 18 years in prison for conspiracy to manufacture and supply methamphetamine and supplying it along with cocaine, cannabis oil and ecstasy.
Following non-payment of a statutory demand served to the company on November 16, 2015, the IRD asked the court for an order to liquidate Beckham's company,
Read the full article by Amran Ali > The Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz