- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
Drug convict’s firm liquidated
A company run by a convicted Northland drug baron has been liquidated after it failed to pay $54,316 in taxes and penalties to the Inland Revenue Department.
The liquidation order against Mangonui Development and Civil Construction was made by the High Court in Whangarei last week after an application in December last year by the IRD.
The company was owned by Max John Beckham who is serving 18 years in prison for conspiracy to manufacture and supply methamphetamine and supplying it along with cocaine, cannabis oil and ecstasy.
Following non-payment of a statutory demand served to the company on November 16, 2015, the IRD asked the court for an order to liquidate Beckham's company,
Read the full article by Amran Ali > The Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz