- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Fears for PostShop after franchise owner’s business goes into liquidation
With the closure of Dannevirke's book and stationary business Foster Brook, there were concerns about the future of the PostShop included in the business.
Foster Brook was owned by Paul and Trina Brook, who have been in business in Dannevirke for 15 years.
Paul was the fifth generation bookseller in his family, with the business having a proud heritage stretching from London to Sydney, Woodville (which was once going to be New Zealand's capital), to Havelock North, Hastings, Napier and Dannevirke. The business had a name synonymous with books and stationery for more than 160 years.
"Our investment in our business is a direct example of our dedication to the Tararua, even in tough times," Paul told the Dannevirke News in 2015 when the business left the PaperPlus franchise to become independent.
Read the full article > HAWKE'S BAY TODAY | Business - nzherald.co.nz