- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Five Hardy’s outlets placed in receivership
Five Hardy's outlets and the health store chain's master franchisor have been placed into receivership.
Six other stores which are independently-owned by franchisees are trading as usual and remain unaffected by the move.
Companies Office records show that Andrew Grenfell and Kare Johnstone were appointed as receivers of Hardy's earlier this week.
Grenfell told the Herald that the five company-run stores affected by the receivership include those in Auckland's Sylvia Park, St Lukes, and Northwest as well as two in Bethlehem and Taupo.
The receivers are planning on running these stores while they look for a buyer for both them and the master franchisor.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz