- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Five Hardy’s outlets placed in receivership
Five Hardy's outlets and the health store chain's master franchisor have been placed into receivership.
Six other stores which are independently-owned by franchisees are trading as usual and remain unaffected by the move.
Companies Office records show that Andrew Grenfell and Kare Johnstone were appointed as receivers of Hardy's earlier this week.
Grenfell told the Herald that the five company-run stores affected by the receivership include those in Auckland's Sylvia Park, St Lukes, and Northwest as well as two in Bethlehem and Taupo.
The receivers are planning on running these stores while they look for a buyer for both them and the master franchisor.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz