- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Five Hardy’s outlets placed in receivership
Five Hardy's outlets and the health store chain's master franchisor have been placed into receivership.
Six other stores which are independently-owned by franchisees are trading as usual and remain unaffected by the move.
Companies Office records show that Andrew Grenfell and Kare Johnstone were appointed as receivers of Hardy's earlier this week.
Grenfell told the Herald that the five company-run stores affected by the receivership include those in Auckland's Sylvia Park, St Lukes, and Northwest as well as two in Bethlehem and Taupo.
The receivers are planning on running these stores while they look for a buyer for both them and the master franchisor.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz