- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Five Hardy’s outlets placed in receivership
Five Hardy's outlets and the health store chain's master franchisor have been placed into receivership.
Six other stores which are independently-owned by franchisees are trading as usual and remain unaffected by the move.
Companies Office records show that Andrew Grenfell and Kare Johnstone were appointed as receivers of Hardy's earlier this week.
Grenfell told the Herald that the five company-run stores affected by the receivership include those in Auckland's Sylvia Park, St Lukes, and Northwest as well as two in Bethlehem and Taupo.
The receivers are planning on running these stores while they look for a buyer for both them and the master franchisor.
Read the full article by Hamish Fletcher > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz