- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
FMA concerned as Forex Brokers hole deepens
The collapse of a foreign exchange firm has sparked the interest of regulators and police as anticipated losses ballooned out to more than $15 million.
Expected losses from Queen Street firm Forex Brokers, whose offices and website have been shuttered since earlier this month, have rapidly widened to $15.4 million since the company appointed PKF as liquidators on April 11.
The first liquidators published on Wednesday by PKF's Chris McCullagh and Stephen Lawrence said the company likely had only $56,656 to satisfy creditors, largely made up of forex clients, owed $15.4m.
Russell Maher, Forex Brokers' managing director, told liquidators he blamed the failure on "too many 'out of money' contracts," and competition that forced him to adopt an overly-large position.
Read the full article by Matt Nippert > New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz