- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Former director of Christchurch’s Last Word declared bankrupt
The former director of Christchurch whisky bar The Last Word is bankrupt and some creditors appear unlikely to see a cent.
In 2015, Inland Revenue forced TJ & JBG Ltd, the company that owned The Last Word on New Regent St, into liquidation.
TJ & JBG Ltd director Jasper Bryant-Greene was adjudged a bankrupt in November, a liquidators' final report shows.
He was overseas at the time the bar went bust.
KPMG's latest report showed liquidators Andrew Hawkes and Vivian Fatupaito had filed a claim, but the possibility of a recovery was "unlikely".
In December 2015, Whisky Galore owners Michael and Stella Fraser Milne bought The Last Word from the liquidators, saving it from closure.
Read the full article online > The Press - stuff.co.nz