- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Former director of Christchurch’s Last Word declared bankrupt
The former director of Christchurch whisky bar The Last Word is bankrupt and some creditors appear unlikely to see a cent.
In 2015, Inland Revenue forced TJ & JBG Ltd, the company that owned The Last Word on New Regent St, into liquidation.
TJ & JBG Ltd director Jasper Bryant-Greene was adjudged a bankrupt in November, a liquidators' final report shows.
He was overseas at the time the bar went bust.
KPMG's latest report showed liquidators Andrew Hawkes and Vivian Fatupaito had filed a claim, but the possibility of a recovery was "unlikely".
In December 2015, Whisky Galore owners Michael and Stella Fraser Milne bought The Last Word from the liquidators, saving it from closure.
Read the full article online > The Press - stuff.co.nz