- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Former director of Christchurch’s Last Word declared bankrupt
The former director of Christchurch whisky bar The Last Word is bankrupt and some creditors appear unlikely to see a cent.
In 2015, Inland Revenue forced TJ & JBG Ltd, the company that owned The Last Word on New Regent St, into liquidation.
TJ & JBG Ltd director Jasper Bryant-Greene was adjudged a bankrupt in November, a liquidators' final report shows.
He was overseas at the time the bar went bust.
KPMG's latest report showed liquidators Andrew Hawkes and Vivian Fatupaito had filed a claim, but the possibility of a recovery was "unlikely".
In December 2015, Whisky Galore owners Michael and Stella Fraser Milne bought The Last Word from the liquidators, saving it from closure.
Read the full article online > The Press - stuff.co.nz