- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
Former director of Christchurch’s Last Word declared bankrupt
The former director of Christchurch whisky bar The Last Word is bankrupt and some creditors appear unlikely to see a cent.
In 2015, Inland Revenue forced TJ & JBG Ltd, the company that owned The Last Word on New Regent St, into liquidation.
TJ & JBG Ltd director Jasper Bryant-Greene was adjudged a bankrupt in November, a liquidators' final report shows.
He was overseas at the time the bar went bust.
KPMG's latest report showed liquidators Andrew Hawkes and Vivian Fatupaito had filed a claim, but the possibility of a recovery was "unlikely".
In December 2015, Whisky Galore owners Michael and Stella Fraser Milne bought The Last Word from the liquidators, saving it from closure.
Read the full article online > The Press - stuff.co.nz