- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Former director of Christchurch’s Last Word declared bankrupt
The former director of Christchurch whisky bar The Last Word is bankrupt and some creditors appear unlikely to see a cent.
In 2015, Inland Revenue forced TJ & JBG Ltd, the company that owned The Last Word on New Regent St, into liquidation.
TJ & JBG Ltd director Jasper Bryant-Greene was adjudged a bankrupt in November, a liquidators' final report shows.
He was overseas at the time the bar went bust.
KPMG's latest report showed liquidators Andrew Hawkes and Vivian Fatupaito had filed a claim, but the possibility of a recovery was "unlikely".
In December 2015, Whisky Galore owners Michael and Stella Fraser Milne bought The Last Word from the liquidators, saving it from closure.
Read the full article online > The Press - stuff.co.nz