- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Former Mad Butcher store placed in liquidation facing high costs and low margins
A former Mad Butcher franchisee was not making enough money due to rising costs and low-profit margins, liquidators say.
The company which formerly operated the Mad Butcher store in Papanui, Christchurch, went into liquidation last week.
Insolvency Management liquidator Wayne Deuchrass was appointed the store's liquidator last week, but at the time said it was too early to say what had happened.
Veritas Investments chairman Tim Cook was overseas and could not comment on the matter.
On Tuesday, however, the first liquidator's report for the store said it had ceased trading earlier this month after the franchisor was granted an injunction against it by the High Court in Christchurch.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - Stuff.co.nz