- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Former Ugg boot manufacturer in receivership
A company that was once New Zealand's largest producer of so-called "ugly boots" is in receivership.
A Canterbury Leather International (CLI) newsletter to customers advertised a receivership sale as a last chance to buy the discounted product and said all stock had to go.
According to the Companies Office, Canterbury Leather International was placed in receivership on October 17.
A CLI staff member referred Stuff to receiver Geoff Brown at Rodgers Reidy, but he was unavailable to comment.
In its hey day the Christchurch factory custom-made 40 pairs of boots for talk show host Oprah and her team, and its fluffy footwear found favour with celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Pierce Brosnan and Cher.
Read the full article by Amanda Cropp > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz