- BJ FISHING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-835
- TLW TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-26
- WELLSPRING FOUNDATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-27
- LIU HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-807
- AKOTEU FALEMASIVA INCORPORATED | CIV 2017-404-469
- DECKMASTER NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-667
- ON TIME TRANSPORT LIMITED | CIV 2016-485-763
- AUTOTREND NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-668
- JLAB NELSON LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-18
- FRESH GROUP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-784
Former Ugg boot manufacturer in receivership
A company that was once New Zealand's largest producer of so-called "ugly boots" is in receivership.
A Canterbury Leather International (CLI) newsletter to customers advertised a receivership sale as a last chance to buy the discounted product and said all stock had to go.
According to the Companies Office, Canterbury Leather International was placed in receivership on October 17.
A CLI staff member referred Stuff to receiver Geoff Brown at Rodgers Reidy, but he was unavailable to comment.
In its hey day the Christchurch factory custom-made 40 pairs of boots for talk show host Oprah and her team, and its fluffy footwear found favour with celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Pierce Brosnan and Cher.
Read the full article by Amanda Cropp > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz