- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Former Ugg boot manufacturer in receivership
A company that was once New Zealand's largest producer of so-called "ugly boots" is in receivership.
A Canterbury Leather International (CLI) newsletter to customers advertised a receivership sale as a last chance to buy the discounted product and said all stock had to go.
According to the Companies Office, Canterbury Leather International was placed in receivership on October 17.
A CLI staff member referred Stuff to receiver Geoff Brown at Rodgers Reidy, but he was unavailable to comment.
In its hey day the Christchurch factory custom-made 40 pairs of boots for talk show host Oprah and her team, and its fluffy footwear found favour with celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Pierce Brosnan and Cher.
Read the full article by Amanda Cropp > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz