- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Fraud complaint laid against Christchurch car dealer Nigel Thompson
A fraud complaint against a prominent Christchurch car dealer has been lodged with police.
A Stuff investigation last year revealed Nigel Thompson, 43, quit his business Nigel Thompson Motor Company (NTMC), over accusations of fraud and misconduct in September.
It is understood the new owners have since laid a complaint with police, alleging Thompson defrauded them of several hundred thousand dollars.
Police are assessing the complaint and meanwhile Thompson is also under investigation by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment and Inland Revenue.
Thompson's business ran into financial trouble early in 2016. In November that year, former Kiwis coach Frank Endacott and his son Shane bought in, taking a 50 per cent share.
Read the full article by Sam Sherwood and Martin van Beynen > stuff.co.nz