- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Habitual Fix in Wellington CBD liquidated
Wellington's Habitual Fix on Featherston Street has been placed into liquidation.
The decision came after suffering a significant drop in turnover following November's earthquakes, with the government's business support package not applicable as it's not within cordoned-off areas of the capital city.
Sizzlepop Limited operated as Habitual Fix in the CBD, selling salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies and juices to local central business district employees.
The first report by liquidators ShephardDunphy said the business had seen a recent downturn in sales but the November earthquakes and subsequent office building closures "had a significant negative impact on the turnover and viability of the business".
Read the full article online > Newstalk ZB - newstalkzb.co.nz