- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Habitual Fix in Wellington CBD liquidated
Wellington's Habitual Fix on Featherston Street has been placed into liquidation.
The decision came after suffering a significant drop in turnover following November's earthquakes, with the government's business support package not applicable as it's not within cordoned-off areas of the capital city.
Sizzlepop Limited operated as Habitual Fix in the CBD, selling salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies and juices to local central business district employees.
The first report by liquidators ShephardDunphy said the business had seen a recent downturn in sales but the November earthquakes and subsequent office building closures "had a significant negative impact on the turnover and viability of the business".
Read the full article online > Newstalk ZB - newstalkzb.co.nz