- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Habitual Fix in Wellington CBD liquidated
Wellington's Habitual Fix on Featherston Street has been placed into liquidation.
The decision came after suffering a significant drop in turnover following November's earthquakes, with the government's business support package not applicable as it's not within cordoned-off areas of the capital city.
Sizzlepop Limited operated as Habitual Fix in the CBD, selling salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies and juices to local central business district employees.
The first report by liquidators ShephardDunphy said the business had seen a recent downturn in sales but the November earthquakes and subsequent office building closures "had a significant negative impact on the turnover and viability of the business".
Read the full article online > Newstalk ZB - newstalkzb.co.nz