- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Healthcare chain Hardy’s owed $648,000, receivers’ report shows
Healthcare chain Hardy's went into receivership owing more than $648,000, its first receivers' report shows.
@Hardy's, trading as Hardy's, and head franchisor Healthy Living Trading Company (Healthy Living) were put in receivership in July.
The receivers' report released last week showed that Hardy's operated seven stores and owed 31 employees $46,251.
Head receiver Kare Johnstone of McGrathNicol said the employees had since been paid.
Johnstone said six other shops operated by independent franchisees were not affected by the receivership.
There were seven stores owned by Hardys, but two were closed. A shop in Taupo, Tauranga and three shops in Auckland - St Lukes, Sylvia Park, Northwest - continued to trade after being put into receivership.
Read the full article by Anuja Nadkarni > Business Day - stuff.co.nz