- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
Healthcare chain Hardy’s owed $648,000, receivers’ report shows
Healthcare chain Hardy's went into receivership owing more than $648,000, its first receivers' report shows.
@Hardy's, trading as Hardy's, and head franchisor Healthy Living Trading Company (Healthy Living) were put in receivership in July.
The receivers' report released last week showed that Hardy's operated seven stores and owed 31 employees $46,251.
Head receiver Kare Johnstone of McGrathNicol said the employees had since been paid.
Johnstone said six other shops operated by independent franchisees were not affected by the receivership.
There were seven stores owned by Hardys, but two were closed. A shop in Taupo, Tauranga and three shops in Auckland - St Lukes, Sylvia Park, Northwest - continued to trade after being put into receivership.
Read the full article by Anuja Nadkarni > Business Day - stuff.co.nz