- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Healthcare chain Hardy’s owed $648,000, receivers’ report shows
Healthcare chain Hardy's went into receivership owing more than $648,000, its first receivers' report shows.
@Hardy's, trading as Hardy's, and head franchisor Healthy Living Trading Company (Healthy Living) were put in receivership in July.
The receivers' report released last week showed that Hardy's operated seven stores and owed 31 employees $46,251.
Head receiver Kare Johnstone of McGrathNicol said the employees had since been paid.
Johnstone said six other shops operated by independent franchisees were not affected by the receivership.
There were seven stores owned by Hardys, but two were closed. A shop in Taupo, Tauranga and three shops in Auckland - St Lukes, Sylvia Park, Northwest - continued to trade after being put into receivership.
Read the full article by Anuja Nadkarni > Business Day - stuff.co.nz