- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Henderson’s post-banko conditions upheld
Christchurch businessman Dave Henderson has lost an appeal against conditions imposed upon his release from bankruptcy by the Official Assignee.
The conditions include a permanent ban on giving personal guarantees on loans and forbidding him from being a director until 2022.
His main ground for appeal was that the associate judge who imposed the conditions made an error in imposing them without first making a finding on his post-bankruptcy conduct.
Henderson also claimed that in making this error the associate judge breached his rights to natural justice and displayed bias against him.
But the Appeal Court judges said there was a good reason for the associate judge not to take post-bankruptcy conduct into account.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz