- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Henderson’s post-banko conditions upheld
Christchurch businessman Dave Henderson has lost an appeal against conditions imposed upon his release from bankruptcy by the Official Assignee.
The conditions include a permanent ban on giving personal guarantees on loans and forbidding him from being a director until 2022.
His main ground for appeal was that the associate judge who imposed the conditions made an error in imposing them without first making a finding on his post-bankruptcy conduct.
Henderson also claimed that in making this error the associate judge breached his rights to natural justice and displayed bias against him.
But the Appeal Court judges said there was a good reason for the associate judge not to take post-bankruptcy conduct into account.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz