- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Henderson’s post-banko conditions upheld
Christchurch businessman Dave Henderson has lost an appeal against conditions imposed upon his release from bankruptcy by the Official Assignee.
The conditions include a permanent ban on giving personal guarantees on loans and forbidding him from being a director until 2022.
His main ground for appeal was that the associate judge who imposed the conditions made an error in imposing them without first making a finding on his post-bankruptcy conduct.
Henderson also claimed that in making this error the associate judge breached his rights to natural justice and displayed bias against him.
But the Appeal Court judges said there was a good reason for the associate judge not to take post-bankruptcy conduct into account.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz