- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
High Court allows liquidator to recover fees from failed debt collector’s trust account
Customers owed almost $200,000 from a failed debt collection agency will not see a cent because of the company's "extremely poor" book keeping, a court has heard.
Taranaki firm Total Debt Solutions went into liquidation in December 2015.
The company - which was owned by majority shareholder and sole director Tim Levchenko-Scott, of Palmerston North, and Colin and Margaret Comber, of New Plymouth - owed customers $191,075 but held only $25,156 in a bank trust account as money received from debtors.
Liquidators Malcolm Hollis and Wendy Somerville applied to the High Court to retrieve payment of their fees from the account, which was operated as a trust account by TDS.
Read the full article by Mike Watson > Taranaki Daily News Online - stuff.co.nz