- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
High flying SkyCity executive Tessa Grant and her $2.7m fraud
She was a high-flying executive so well-regarded in her job at SkyCity, she would at times fill in as general manager.
Little did Tess Grant's employer know, she spent the majority of her time stealing from them. It wasn't until she got a new job and was arrested on suspicion of siphoning funds there, that they started to ask questions.
She will be sentenced tomorrow morning in the Hamilton District Court for stealing a total $2.77 million.
The Herald reveals Grant's relatively sophisticated fraud which spanned eight years and saw her buying a $900,000 property, a $68,000 horse and $55,000 in custom-designed jewellery.
Read the full article by Belinda Feek > Hamilton News - nzherlad.co.nz