- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
High flying SkyCity executive Tessa Grant and her $2.7m fraud
She was a high-flying executive so well-regarded in her job at SkyCity, she would at times fill in as general manager.
Little did Tess Grant's employer know, she spent the majority of her time stealing from them. It wasn't until she got a new job and was arrested on suspicion of siphoning funds there, that they started to ask questions.
She will be sentenced tomorrow morning in the Hamilton District Court for stealing a total $2.77 million.
The Herald reveals Grant's relatively sophisticated fraud which spanned eight years and saw her buying a $900,000 property, a $68,000 horse and $55,000 in custom-designed jewellery.
Read the full article by Belinda Feek > Hamilton News - nzherlad.co.nz