- NATURTEK LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-008
- DESIGNHQ LIMITED | CIV 2016-406-43
- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-1238
- DEAKIN MOTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-010
- 3224647 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-020
- NETWORK PAINTERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1217
- DOPPLER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-34
- AF MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3188
- AWARD PLUMBING AND GAS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3208
- LOVE TO DANCE LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3171
IRD file liquidation proceedings against company which owns north Taranaki pub
Unpaid taxes totalling more than $70,000 could result in the liquidation of a company which owns a North Taranaki pub.
Court documents show the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) applied to the High Court for a liquidation order to be granted against Cramar Investments Ltd.
The Companies Office shows Margaret Bell and Craig Morrison are the directors of the company, which owns the Awakino Hotel.
A statutory demand was served by IRD on the company last August, but after receiving no payment, an application to liquidate the company was then pursued.
The debt relates to unpaid tax totalling $74,680.29. Of that, $35,635.70 related to GST and $38,770.40 to PAYE. The remainder related to unpaid child support deductions.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > Business Day - stuff.co.nz