- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
IRD file liquidation proceedings against company which owns north Taranaki pub
Unpaid taxes totalling more than $70,000 could result in the liquidation of a company which owns a North Taranaki pub.
Court documents show the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) applied to the High Court for a liquidation order to be granted against Cramar Investments Ltd.
The Companies Office shows Margaret Bell and Craig Morrison are the directors of the company, which owns the Awakino Hotel.
A statutory demand was served by IRD on the company last August, but after receiving no payment, an application to liquidate the company was then pursued.
The debt relates to unpaid tax totalling $74,680.29. Of that, $35,635.70 related to GST and $38,770.40 to PAYE. The remainder related to unpaid child support deductions.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > Business Day - stuff.co.nz