- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
- STRIKEFORCE GYM LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-462
- KERIKERI INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-32
- ADAMS MECHANICAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-128
- GR & JM MILKING LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-19
- BALMORAL STAGE 4 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-53
- FERGUSON HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-6
- HIMALAYAN CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-24
- METFIX LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-433
IRD file liquidation proceedings against company which owns north Taranaki pub
Unpaid taxes totalling more than $70,000 could result in the liquidation of a company which owns a North Taranaki pub.
Court documents show the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) applied to the High Court for a liquidation order to be granted against Cramar Investments Ltd.
The Companies Office shows Margaret Bell and Craig Morrison are the directors of the company, which owns the Awakino Hotel.
A statutory demand was served by IRD on the company last August, but after receiving no payment, an application to liquidate the company was then pursued.
The debt relates to unpaid tax totalling $74,680.29. Of that, $35,635.70 related to GST and $38,770.40 to PAYE. The remainder related to unpaid child support deductions.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > Business Day - stuff.co.nz