- GOSCUT CONCRETE CUTTER LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-163
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-209
- BJ FISHING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-835
- TLW TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-26
- WELLSPRING FOUNDATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-27
- LIU HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-807
- AKOTEU FALEMASIVA INCORPORATED | CIV 2017-404-469
- DECKMASTER NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-667
- ON TIME TRANSPORT LIMITED | CIV 2016-485-763
- AUTOTREND NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-668
IRD file liquidation proceedings against company which owns north Taranaki pub
Unpaid taxes totalling more than $70,000 could result in the liquidation of a company which owns a North Taranaki pub.
Court documents show the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) applied to the High Court for a liquidation order to be granted against Cramar Investments Ltd.
The Companies Office shows Margaret Bell and Craig Morrison are the directors of the company, which owns the Awakino Hotel.
A statutory demand was served by IRD on the company last August, but after receiving no payment, an application to liquidate the company was then pursued.
The debt relates to unpaid tax totalling $74,680.29. Of that, $35,635.70 related to GST and $38,770.40 to PAYE. The remainder related to unpaid child support deductions.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > Business Day - stuff.co.nz