- ELEMENTARY SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-212
- GILCHRIST EARTHMOVING LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-196
- ALALA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-511
- CONCRETE CUTTING SOLUTIONS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-193
- KUMAR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-446
- MEDIASPLASH LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-470
- TRAVERSE ADVERTISING LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-184
- VYNCENT NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-21
- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
Isabel Estate Vineyards founders bankrupt
The founders of a boutique Marlborough winery have been declared bankrupt, following a string of unpaid debts by a company the pair own.
Michael and Robyn Tiller - the directors of Isabel Estate Vineyard in Marlborough - failed to appear in High Court last Tuesday when their bankruptcy orders were handed down.
This comes more than a year after the wine company went into receivership, along with Isabel Estate Partnership and Shelby Estate Ltd, which together trade as Isabel Estate.
The Tillers established the winery in 1982, however, after running into financial troubles, the vineyard and branding was sold to Pinnacle Drinks - a subsidiary of Australian grocery giant Woolworths - for more than $3 million.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Taranaki Daily News - stuff.co.nz