- T L P LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2925
- SDB BUILDERS LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3016
- SMART COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2893
- FOUNDATION FARMS LIMITED | CIV 2016-488-145
- BAY BRICK & BLOCKLAYING LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-186
- JALON HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-3141
- LEVIN BOBCATS LIMITED | CIV 2016-454-100
- ATTRACTUM LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-146
- DU PLESSIS TILING LIMITED | CIV 2016-419-393
- WOOD SCENE LIMITED | CIV 2016-470-164
Isabel Estate Vineyards founders bankrupt
The founders of a boutique Marlborough winery have been declared bankrupt, following a string of unpaid debts by a company the pair own.
Michael and Robyn Tiller - the directors of Isabel Estate Vineyard in Marlborough - failed to appear in High Court last Tuesday when their bankruptcy orders were handed down.
This comes more than a year after the wine company went into receivership, along with Isabel Estate Partnership and Shelby Estate Ltd, which together trade as Isabel Estate.
The Tillers established the winery in 1982, however, after running into financial troubles, the vineyard and branding was sold to Pinnacle Drinks - a subsidiary of Australian grocery giant Woolworths - for more than $3 million.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Taranaki Daily News - stuff.co.nz