- PSA TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2818
- SS ELECTRICAL & SERVICES LIMITED | CIV: 2017-404-2827
- FREEDOM TOURS AND TAXIS LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-109
- MAUI HAKA AOTEAROA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-910
- TAURANGA EXTERIOR PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-173
- RUBY DUNES LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-122
- KAZBAR HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2822
- GREENSEAS LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-112
- MARBLE HILL DAIRIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-412-106
- SHARNA LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-918
Isabel Estate Vineyards founders bankrupt
The founders of a boutique Marlborough winery have been declared bankrupt, following a string of unpaid debts by a company the pair own.
Michael and Robyn Tiller - the directors of Isabel Estate Vineyard in Marlborough - failed to appear in High Court last Tuesday when their bankruptcy orders were handed down.
This comes more than a year after the wine company went into receivership, along with Isabel Estate Partnership and Shelby Estate Ltd, which together trade as Isabel Estate.
The Tillers established the winery in 1982, however, after running into financial troubles, the vineyard and branding was sold to Pinnacle Drinks - a subsidiary of Australian grocery giant Woolworths - for more than $3 million.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Taranaki Daily News - stuff.co.nz