- REVOLUTION 4 HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-069
- EUPHORIA FOR HAIR LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-001
- C J PLASTERING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-40
- PRECISION PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-53
- EW. MOBILE MOWER REPAIRS LIMITED | CIV-2017-404-005
- SAUMALEOSO ENTERPRISE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-42
- POL NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-41
- SAHAND 2011 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-79
- TYMWISE MARKETING LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-13
- PACIFIC HOLIDAYS (NZ) TOURS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-94
Isabel Estate Vineyards founders bankrupt
The founders of a boutique Marlborough winery have been declared bankrupt, following a string of unpaid debts by a company the pair own.
Michael and Robyn Tiller - the directors of Isabel Estate Vineyard in Marlborough - failed to appear in High Court last Tuesday when their bankruptcy orders were handed down.
This comes more than a year after the wine company went into receivership, along with Isabel Estate Partnership and Shelby Estate Ltd, which together trade as Isabel Estate.
The Tillers established the winery in 1982, however, after running into financial troubles, the vineyard and branding was sold to Pinnacle Drinks - a subsidiary of Australian grocery giant Woolworths - for more than $3 million.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Taranaki Daily News - stuff.co.nz