- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Isabel Estate Vineyards founders bankrupt
The founders of a boutique Marlborough winery have been declared bankrupt, following a string of unpaid debts by a company the pair own.
Michael and Robyn Tiller - the directors of Isabel Estate Vineyard in Marlborough - failed to appear in High Court last Tuesday when their bankruptcy orders were handed down.
This comes more than a year after the wine company went into receivership, along with Isabel Estate Partnership and Shelby Estate Ltd, which together trade as Isabel Estate.
The Tillers established the winery in 1982, however, after running into financial troubles, the vineyard and branding was sold to Pinnacle Drinks - a subsidiary of Australian grocery giant Woolworths - for more than $3 million.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Taranaki Daily News - stuff.co.nz