- SUPERIOR POWDER COATING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2735
- ONLINE LOGISTICS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2749
- CONSOLIDATED VINTNERS AND DISTILLERS (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2747
- YORK TRUSTEES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2801
- BY THE EARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-338
- THE ROCKPOOL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-936
- HOTEL ASHBURTON (2016) LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-935
- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
Jail time for Tauranga mum guilty of elaborate tax fraud
A Tauranga mum who created an elaborate scheme to falsely claim nearly $3 million in tax refunds and credits faces three years and seven months behind bars.
Karina Charmaine Knedler, 31, was sentenced in Tauranga District Court on 19 charges that included using a document with intent to obtain a pecuniary advantage, obtaining by deception and using forged documents.
The charges mostly related to false GST refund claims and forged documents for several fictitious businesses that never actually traded.
Judge Paul Mabey QC sentenced Knedler to three years and four months' jail on 18 of the charges and an extra three months for making false Working for Families tax credits claims.
Read the full article by Zoe Hunter > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz