- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
- INDEPENDENT FREIGHTLINES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-315
Jail time for Tauranga mum guilty of elaborate tax fraud
A Tauranga mum who created an elaborate scheme to falsely claim nearly $3 million in tax refunds and credits faces three years and seven months behind bars.
Karina Charmaine Knedler, 31, was sentenced in Tauranga District Court on 19 charges that included using a document with intent to obtain a pecuniary advantage, obtaining by deception and using forged documents.
The charges mostly related to false GST refund claims and forged documents for several fictitious businesses that never actually traded.
Judge Paul Mabey QC sentenced Knedler to three years and four months' jail on 18 of the charges and an extra three months for making false Working for Families tax credits claims.
Read the full article by Zoe Hunter > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz