- STRATEGIC NETWORKS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-501
- AUCKLAND RENOVATION & RECLADS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-445
- STRIKEFORCE GYM LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-462
- KERIKERI INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-32
- ADAMS MECHANICAL LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-128
- GR & JM MILKING LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-19
- BALMORAL STAGE 4 LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-53
- FERGUSON HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-463-6
- HIMALAYAN CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-24
- METFIX LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-433
Judge rejects fraudster Michael David Bolton’s ‘inheritance’ claim
A judge says a man's explanation for raiding nearly $75,000 from an 80-year-old's bank account "lacks reality".
Christchurch District Court Judge John Strettell said Michael David Bolton's explanation for the series of frauds did not stand up to scrutiny "in the cold hard light of day".
Bolton's defence counsel, Tom Smedley, said his client took the money from the account for associates who told him it was their inheritance.
The judge jailed Bolton for 17 months on Monday on charges of dishonestly using the bank card and cultivating cannabis and ordered him to pay the money back to the bank.
Read the full article by David Clarkson > National - stuff.co.nz