- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Kerikeri couple secure iconic Hardy’s health stores brand
The placement of five Hardy's health stores and the head franchiser into receivership earlier this month has resulted in a business opportunity for Vince and Diana Burgess of Kerikeri.
The couple own the Kerikeri, Whangarei, Whangaparaoa and Glenfield Hardy's stores, which were not affected by the receivership, and have now purchased and secured the iconic Hardy's brand together with a store in Auckland and in Taupo.
They were also negotiating with the remaining independently owned stores with a view to establishing an ongoing commercial relationship.
Mr Burgess said the Hardy's brand had always been well regarded as a premium, national health products retailer which he feared would disappear as a result of the receivership situation, so the Burgesses decided to secure the brand.
Read the full article > NORTHERN ADVOCATE - nzherald.co.nz