- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Kerikeri couple secure iconic Hardy’s health stores brand
The placement of five Hardy's health stores and the head franchiser into receivership earlier this month has resulted in a business opportunity for Vince and Diana Burgess of Kerikeri.
The couple own the Kerikeri, Whangarei, Whangaparaoa and Glenfield Hardy's stores, which were not affected by the receivership, and have now purchased and secured the iconic Hardy's brand together with a store in Auckland and in Taupo.
They were also negotiating with the remaining independently owned stores with a view to establishing an ongoing commercial relationship.
Mr Burgess said the Hardy's brand had always been well regarded as a premium, national health products retailer which he feared would disappear as a result of the receivership situation, so the Burgesses decided to secure the brand.
Read the full article > NORTHERN ADVOCATE - nzherald.co.nz