- NZ DISTRIBUTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2824
- NNNM ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2803
- BUILD IT CREW LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2686
- SOUTH CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2689
- FAST TRACK NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2690
- TASTE OF CHINA LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2645
- JJZ ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2647
- MOUNTAIN VALLEY TRADING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-915
- FBG DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-510
- GOLDEN FLEECE SHEEPSKIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-868
Kerikeri couple secure iconic Hardy’s health stores brand
The placement of five Hardy's health stores and the head franchiser into receivership earlier this month has resulted in a business opportunity for Vince and Diana Burgess of Kerikeri.
The couple own the Kerikeri, Whangarei, Whangaparaoa and Glenfield Hardy's stores, which were not affected by the receivership, and have now purchased and secured the iconic Hardy's brand together with a store in Auckland and in Taupo.
They were also negotiating with the remaining independently owned stores with a view to establishing an ongoing commercial relationship.
Mr Burgess said the Hardy's brand had always been well regarded as a premium, national health products retailer which he feared would disappear as a result of the receivership situation, so the Burgesses decided to secure the brand.
Read the full article > NORTHERN ADVOCATE - nzherald.co.nz