- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Kerikeri couple secure iconic Hardy’s health stores brand
The placement of five Hardy's health stores and the head franchiser into receivership earlier this month has resulted in a business opportunity for Vince and Diana Burgess of Kerikeri.
The couple own the Kerikeri, Whangarei, Whangaparaoa and Glenfield Hardy's stores, which were not affected by the receivership, and have now purchased and secured the iconic Hardy's brand together with a store in Auckland and in Taupo.
They were also negotiating with the remaining independently owned stores with a view to establishing an ongoing commercial relationship.
Mr Burgess said the Hardy's brand had always been well regarded as a premium, national health products retailer which he feared would disappear as a result of the receivership situation, so the Burgesses decided to secure the brand.
Read the full article > NORTHERN ADVOCATE - nzherald.co.nz