- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa convicted of fraud
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa swapped British Vogue for the court room after being convicted of 14 charges of benefit fraud totalling $11,844.16.
The charges stem from WiRepa's time studying fashion at Waiariki Institute, now Toi Ohomai, and relate to a period of two years and eight months beginning in 2014.
They included making false documents omitting to disclose living arrangements, and allowed WiRepa to claim much more in student living allowances than he was entitled to.
WiRepa was found guilty of all charges in the Rotorua District Court on Friday and was ordered to pay back the full sum to the Ministry of Social Development.
Read the full article by Benn Bathgate > stuff.co.nz