- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Last day of work for Pumpkin Patch staff
Close to 40 staff at Pumpkin Patch's distribution centre are working their last day at the company today - and they won't be getting redundancy.
According to union representatives, it's a sad day for the workers, many of whom have served between ten and twenty years with the childwear company.
"One member has been there almost from day one, serving twenty-six years," said First Union general secretary Robert Reid.
"But the staff's sadness is mixed with anger," Reid said.
"A lot of the staff there were shareholders," said union delegate Rob Dempsey. "So they've lost their jobs and their money."
Due to the way the company is structured, staff will be leaving without any of their redundancy entitlements.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz