- MANAIA GROVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-435-15
- GPL LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1423
- ABSOLUTE INSULATION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1414
- SOUTH SIDE STEELYZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1459
- SUPER TURF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1701
- VELTMEYER ROOFING LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1089
- LAVENDER HOUSE LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-103
- HEAVY HAULAGE NORTHLAND LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-74
- DALE STRIMLING ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2017-406-14
- SEACHANGE BEACH CAFE LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-81
Last day of work for Pumpkin Patch staff
Close to 40 staff at Pumpkin Patch's distribution centre are working their last day at the company today - and they won't be getting redundancy.
According to union representatives, it's a sad day for the workers, many of whom have served between ten and twenty years with the childwear company.
"One member has been there almost from day one, serving twenty-six years," said First Union general secretary Robert Reid.
"But the staff's sadness is mixed with anger," Reid said.
"A lot of the staff there were shareholders," said union delegate Rob Dempsey. "So they've lost their jobs and their money."
Due to the way the company is structured, staff will be leaving without any of their redundancy entitlements.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz