- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
- TH NO.1 LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-997
- SPHERE DESIGN CAPSULE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1038
Last day of work for Pumpkin Patch staff
Close to 40 staff at Pumpkin Patch's distribution centre are working their last day at the company today - and they won't be getting redundancy.
According to union representatives, it's a sad day for the workers, many of whom have served between ten and twenty years with the childwear company.
"One member has been there almost from day one, serving twenty-six years," said First Union general secretary Robert Reid.
"But the staff's sadness is mixed with anger," Reid said.
"A lot of the staff there were shareholders," said union delegate Rob Dempsey. "So they've lost their jobs and their money."
Due to the way the company is structured, staff will be leaving without any of their redundancy entitlements.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz