- TILE ACCESSORIES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2207
- PACIFIC NATURAL GUT STRING CO. LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-59
- KARAMEA HOLIDAY HOMES LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-765
- SCOTTISH MASONRY LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-97
- MR MERLIN LIMITED | CIV 2017-425-98
- DERMA BRANDS LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-749
- CURRY CORNER LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2098
- DBS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2151
- HYDRA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-237
- LIGHTWEIGHTROOF LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-2135
Less than 5% of fraud cases referred from banks investigated
New Zealand's stretched police force investigates less than 5 per cent of fraud cases referred from the banking sector, documents reveal.
Growing "traditional" demand in areas such as family violence has put pressure on police and meant emerging threats such as cyber-crime have at times gone un-policed.
Responding to rising crime rates and public concern about crime such as burglary, in February the Government announced a $503 million package to boost police officer numbers by 880 over four years.
Documents related to that policy were requested by the Herald under the Official Information Act and have now been published.
Read the full article by Nicholas Jones > New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz