- WORTH & WEBER 2005 LIMITED | CIV 2017-488-126
- PAUANUI HEALTH CENTRE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-5
- LATTE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-3
- MW DRIVER TRAINING LIMITED | CIV 2017-443-92
- TGH HAULAGE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-4
- ARNEY ORMANDY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-476-59
- CLEAN SWEEP CANTERBURY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-016
- LIFESTYLE JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-017
- WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2554
- MEATCO NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-441-113
Liquidation after ‘rough few years’
A Waikawa boatyard owner is wrapping up his boat building company after more than 30 years, to concentrate on his boat repairs and maintenance business.
Franklins of Waikawa owner Ian Franklin said on Friday he put his boat building business Ian Franklin Boat Builders into voluntary liquidation on Thursday.
The business had been based in Christchurch until August 2011, when he moved to Waikawa after his home and business were damaged by the Canterbury earthquakes.
Mr Franklin said it had been a "rough few years" following the earthquakes, which caused major disruptions to his Christchurch business.
Read the full article by Kat Pickford > Marlborough Express