- DTV LIMITED | CIV 2016-412-132
- G.L. FREEMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1147
- NIHAL HOMES (NZ) LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2844
- ARCANDUS LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1149
- DKL CONSULTING LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1138
- HAUFOLAU CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-476-063
- HMR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1156
- SINGH BROTHERS (2010) LIMITED | CIV 2016-409-1155
- PARTIKI FISHERIES LIMITED | CIV 2016-404-2927
- THE HIDDEN VALLEY LIMITED | CIV 2016-441-129
Liquidation after ‘rough few years’
A Waikawa boatyard owner is wrapping up his boat building company after more than 30 years, to concentrate on his boat repairs and maintenance business.
Franklins of Waikawa owner Ian Franklin said on Friday he put his boat building business Ian Franklin Boat Builders into voluntary liquidation on Thursday.
The business had been based in Christchurch until August 2011, when he moved to Waikawa after his home and business were damaged by the Canterbury earthquakes.
Mr Franklin said it had been a "rough few years" following the earthquakes, which caused major disruptions to his Christchurch business.
Read the full article by Kat Pickford > Marlborough Express