- MARBLE POINT WINERY LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-91
- RELOCATABLE HOUSES LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-42
- FOOD 4 LESS (NEW LYNN) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-268
- FOOD 4 LESS (HAMILTON) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-267
- FOOD 4 LESS (OTAHUHU) LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-269
- WAKA MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-270
- MIDDYMUM LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-90
- COMPETITIVE EDGE NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-11
- PETERS HOLDINGS TRUSTEE LIMITED | CIV 2017-419-40
- DEBTOR MANAGEMENT GROUP NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-454-10
Liquidation after ‘rough few years’
A Waikawa boatyard owner is wrapping up his boat building company after more than 30 years, to concentrate on his boat repairs and maintenance business.
Franklins of Waikawa owner Ian Franklin said on Friday he put his boat building business Ian Franklin Boat Builders into voluntary liquidation on Thursday.
The business had been based in Christchurch until August 2011, when he moved to Waikawa after his home and business were damaged by the Canterbury earthquakes.
Mr Franklin said it had been a "rough few years" following the earthquakes, which caused major disruptions to his Christchurch business.
Read the full article by Kat Pickford > Marlborough Express