- T2G BIOTECHNOLOGY LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-428
- GET DESIGN AND SALES LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1052
- FIRST CLASS CARS LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1011
- EAST PARK LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1022
- WEST HOE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1031
- MR8 CONSTRUCTION LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-1061
- ZEAL CONTRACTING LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-71
- AJAY ENTERPRISES LIMITED | CIV 2017-470-70
- BEVIR LOGGING LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-19
- SUBLOOS NZ LIMITED | CIV 2017-442-15
Liquidation after ‘rough few years’
A Waikawa boatyard owner is wrapping up his boat building company after more than 30 years, to concentrate on his boat repairs and maintenance business.
Franklins of Waikawa owner Ian Franklin said on Friday he put his boat building business Ian Franklin Boat Builders into voluntary liquidation on Thursday.
The business had been based in Christchurch until August 2011, when he moved to Waikawa after his home and business were damaged by the Canterbury earthquakes.
Mr Franklin said it had been a "rough few years" following the earthquakes, which caused major disruptions to his Christchurch business.
Read the full article by Kat Pickford > Marlborough Express